Two-Tone Jeans (Petite) - Blue
We were so psyched that Carleen was resurrecting their first-ever denim style, the Two-Tone Jeans, we knew we had to get them #staturesized. Constructed from a premium 14 oz denim and featuring a slim-cut, straight-leg fit with a high rise and contrast tonal panels at the knees, these are proudly made in NYC to stand the test of time. We love 'em best cuffed. Available in Blue or Sage Green denim.
*Fit Note: Blue jeans run 1" shorter than Sage jeans. And these are #staturesized, but we left them a little longer for flexibility for those of us that like to cuff. We now offer custom hemming! Please read notes below for instructions on how to get your perfect fit.
• Front single button and zip closure
• 100% Cotton
• Machine wash cold, or dry clean
• Made in the USA
Camille is 5' and wearing size 0P.
Custom hemming instructions:
1. For your custom Carleen Two-Tone jeans: Measure the inseam of your favorite pair of pants from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem.
2. Please include your preferred inseam measurement in the shopping cart "note" field. Don't worry, we will confirm with you before we cut.
3. Please allow up to 10 day lead time.
4. We charge an additional $8 for custom hemmed pants delivered to your door!
5. All customized items are FINAL SALE.